Binga Baskets in Washed Black
These beautiful baskets are made by the Tonga people in the northern Zimbabwe region of Binga. They were originally used for winnowing grains, but work just as beautifully as home decor. Each has a loop on the back for hanging and is the perfect addition for a wall collage or as a solo art piece.
The beautiful woven patterns on these bowls are all truly one of a kind. To see images of the exact pieces currently in stock, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small bowl measures 10-11.5" diameter
- Medium bowl measures 12-13.5" diameter
- Large bowl measures 14-15.5" diameter
- Extra Large bowl measures 16-17.5" diameter
- Fair trade, made in Zimbabwe